I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Thursday 24 April 2014

NaPoWriMo 2014 Day Twenty-Four

Day Twenty-Four
NaPoWriMo 2014

OVERHEARD
(IN THE BUS STATION)
Please do not smoke talk in the bus station
It is against the law to smoke talk
Smoking talking is a criminal offence
And offenders will be prosecuted

Please do not smoke think in the bus station
It is against the law to smoke think
Smoking thinking is a criminal offence
And offenders will be annihilated 
240414

My Day Twenty-Four from 2013

4 comments:

  1. It starts with things you can see and smell, then things you can speak and hear, eventually your thoughts will not be your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me think. Feel like a rebel now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think, therefore you are...
    'Airstrip One' is getting more like this every day!
    Coincidentally, I'm just putting together a volume called 'The Bus Stop Diaries' - anecdotes and 'overheards' etc...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oldham bus station is the place to go, tha knows!

      Delete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.