I know you love me but if you follow me I'll love you too!

Tuesday 22 April 2014

NaPoWriMo 2014 Day Twenty-Two

Day Twenty-Two
Earth Day

FOREVER
You are my song my sword and my pen
Whenever I call you are there for me
For me again and again forever
Forever and ever amen again

In the wilderness you hold my hand
And your words uplift me when I am dry
Try me I will be with you forever
Forever and ever amen again

Gaining paradise by grace through faith
Faithfully you will return so soon
Sooner or later I’ll be there too
Too many people think the earth is all

Call things from the rooftops if you must
Trust in something someone greater than you
220414

My Day Twenty-Two from 2013

3 comments:

  1. 'TOO' many people...? Or did I read it wrong...
    Last two lines say it all...
    Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW forgot to mention my piece 'The Same Neg' is an anagram of 'Gethsemane'

      Delete
    2. Thanks Stan, you're right it's too not to, I'll change it.

      Gethsemane? I don't know how long the 'sage then me' took to figure that one out, Just 'me then ages'.

      Delete

.Posts over eight days old will go to comment moderation - all genuine comments good bad or indifferent will eventually be published. Spam will be deleted. Many thanks for visiting today.